FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
While the Official Rules outline the complete details of this promotion, your question may already be answered below.
- Q. What are the prizes for this promotion?
- A. Earn a Bingo on your Bingo Game Board for a chance to win a $5 DD Gift Card, max 3 per person.
See the Official Rules for complete details.
- Q. How many times can I enter the promotion?
- A. You may enter as many UPC codes for your Bingo Game Board until you get a BINGO and a chance to win. Then, come back the next day after you get a BINGO to keep playing for more chances.
7/8/2019 – 8/15/2019
- Q. How many prizes could I win?
- A. There is a limit of three prizes per person.
- Q. How do I play the daily chance to win game?
- A. After you score a BINGO, click the "Am I a winner?" button to find out if you won!
- Q. I won the instant win game, but never received an email with more details. What should I do?
- A. To make sure you get emails, add email@example.com to your address book. Fill out the form below to let us know you didn’t receive your win email.
- Q. I got a message that I've already entered today, but I haven't. What should I do?
- A. Make sure you are visiting https://www.dunkinbingo.com/ directly rather than a bookmarked page in your browser. Also, please try to clear cookies and cache on your internet browser.
- Q. What are browser cookies… and how do I enable them?
- A. Cookies help you stay logged into a website by storing a small amount of information about your session. Cookies must be enabled to participate in this program.
If you are not familiar with how to enable "cookies" on your browser, click on "Help" in the menu bar of your browser and search under "cookies."
- Q. I think I’m having technical issues. What should I do?
- Q. I’m having trouble entering a UPC. What should I do?
- A. The UPC is the code below the barcode of the product.
Please be sure to double check they are entered correctly and don't include any spaces or dashes.
We can only accept one entry of each UPC per Bingo game card.
- Q. I have recently moved or updated my email address. Can I change my registration information for this promotion?
- A. We apologize for any inconvenience, but due to the number of entries we receive in each promotion, we are unable to change registration information. If you do win a prize during the promotional period and your contact information does change, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Q. Why can't I use my P.O. Box address to register or claim my prize?
- A. Your home address allows us to identify your residence for eligibility purposes.
Still have a question? Please complete this form. Please note: a response may take up to three business days.